It is said by different resources that Samsung (Korean Electronics Company) plans to launch â€œGalaxy Tb 3â€ in 2013 and so it become the part of our technology news.
Samsung Company is very popular among the tablet production companies .The Digitimes reports mention that Samsung Company is also planning to launch 7-inch and 10.1-inch tablets along with many ultra books. And this is suspected to be happening this year.
It is said on official site of Samsung that â€œSamsungâ€™s businesses harness the power of the digital revolution to create ground-breaking products and services that take consumers and businesses beyond imagination.â€ And Samsung proof it by giving marvelous products like suspected Galaxy Tb 3.
The expected specifications of this â€œGalaxy Tb 3â€ tablet are:
- It will have size between 7-inch and 10.1-inch.
- As usual full HD display.
- Include android jelly bean.
- And processor will be 1.6GHz quad core.
- 2GB RAM.
- Options of 16/32GB as internal storage.
- Android 4.2, 5-megapixel rear and 1.3-megapixel front cameras.
- Bluetooth 4.0.
- USB 2.0.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n.
- A-GPS, HSPA+ and LTE support and the famed S-Pen.
- And expected to come with a 4,600mAh battery.
It is also said by the resources that Samsung may launch two versions of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 – Samsung GT-N5100, which will be a 3G+Wi-Fi version and the GT-N5110, which will be a Wi-Fi only version.
SamMobile which is Samsung dedicated blog, reports that the next production Galaxy tablets will be branded as Galaxy Tab 3 and will include the 7-inch and 10.1-inch versions. And these both are with and without 3G support as part of this series. These will trait a 5-megapixel camera.
The blog also states that that these Galaxy tablets will be developed under the codename “SANTOS” and their new code numbers would be GT-P3200, GT-P3210, GT-P5200 and GT-P5210.
GT-N5100 Galaxy Note 8.0 have following specifications:
- Code name is KONA
- Android version 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Official name is GALAXY Note 8.0 (3G, Wi-Fi)
- Product codes are GT-N5100, GT-N5110
- Battery is of 4600 mAh.
- Dimension: 211.3Ã—136.3Ã—7.95 mm , 330 gram.
- Display of 8.0â€1280Ã—800 TFT (Super Clear LCD).
- GSM networks is EDGE (850/900/1800/1900) HSPA+21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps (850/900/1900/2100).
- Camera 5 Megapixel (BACK).
- Â Camera 1.3 megapixel (FRONT).
- 1.6 quad-core processor.
- 2GB (RAM).
- 16/32GB (optional) , microSD (up to 32GB).
- Connections are BT 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS
There will also a high-end tablet from the Korean manufacturer, the GT-P8200 currently codenamed “ROMA”. It will come in 16 and 32GB variations. Though the specifications of these tablets remain partially unknown as of now, but they are expected to reach marketplaces in the first half of the year.
The company’s next flagship device, the Galaxy S IV codenamed ‘Altius’ is expected to be announced in March and go on sale in April. Samsung is also planning to launch the 5.8-inch Galaxy Fonblet in Pure White with Android Jelly Bean straight out of the box and feature dual-SIM capabilities too.
Stay in touch for more technology news.