As we are searching for technology news one of that is, Microsoft has been talking about its surface pro tablet from six months. And now announced to launch it in early February for cost US $899.99.
This Intel-based Microsoft Surface pro tablet has all latest technologies in it. Rather than it not had a camera technology, and also tablets donâ€™t need camera facility. Camera facility may be a best addition but it is not necessary. So this Microsoft pro tablet is good in all senses.
The specifications of this Intel-based Microsoft surface pro tablet are:
- Â It uses an Intel x86 chips rather than an ARM chip.
- Â Surface Pro runs Windows 8 Pro, and also can run standard Windows 7 applications in addition to the full-screen.
- Â Surface Pro costs US 899 for a model with 64 Gega Byte of RAM and US $999 for a model with 128 Gega Byte.
- Â Both models (model with 64 Gega Byte and model with 128 Gega Byte) use Intelâ€™s Core i5 processor.
- Â Both Surface Pro tablets include a stylus for precise movements on the tablets and incredible touch screens environment which also support finger gestures.
- Â Touch cover with an embedded stylish keyboard.
- Â Thicker Type Cover, whose keys depress as you strike them. And it costs US $130.
- Â It has also introduced a Bluetooth touchpad called the Wedge Touch Mouse for US $70. But this is optional.
- Â In addition the Surface tablet also works with third-party Bluetooth keyboards, mice, and touch pads etc.
- Â Estimated price is US $899.99.
â€œWork like never before on Surface Windows 8 Pro. Take the power and performance of a laptop and carry it around wherever you go. Perfect as your one device â€“ in the office, on the road, or at home â€“ it can run Windows 8 applications, as well as current Windows 7 desktop applications.â€
The surface pro tablets are not yet available in countries other than US and Canada. Other, unspecified countries to follow at later dates.
Microsoft also announced that a 64 Gega Byte version of the Surface RT tablet will be launched as well. And this surface RT tablet is without Touch Cover. Microsoft did not disclose pricing of the Surface RT 64 Gega Byte model without the packed Touch Cover.
Microsoft also introduced three limited edition Touch Covers with laser-etched designs consisting of:
- Â year of the snake.
- Â Skulls.
- Â And flowers.
Microsoft increasing the number of countries in which the Surface RT tablets are sold. These are Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland, in addition to the current availability in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom and the United States.
“Given that Surface Pro runs on an Intel processor and Windows 8 with legacy application support will make a major difference in explaining it to consumers and it will be the best representation of Microsoft’s interoperation of how the personal computer and tablet have evolved.”
Remain in touch for all new technology news.